Looking for Quality Auto Body
Get your fair-price repair estimates
Full Service of
Over 25 Years Of Quality Auto Service
Trust Your Vehicle to
SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BY THE CERTIFIED SERVICE EXPERTS
What We Do
We offer full service auto body repair & maintenances
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Complete Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Restoration Service
- Plastic & Fiberglass Repairs.
- Towing & Recovery Service
- Manufacturer Recommended Service
- Frame Straightening, Welding, Aluminum Repairs.
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Auto Glass Replacements
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Repair
- Engine Cooling System Maintenance
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Starting and Charging Repair
- Window Regulator
- CV Axles
- Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
- Instrument Panel Replacements
- Air Bag Service & Replacement
- Tune Up
- Oil Change
- Brake Job / Brake Service
- Engine Cooling System Flush & Repair
- Steering and Suspension Work
About Classic Auto Body
Our auto body & paint facility is independently owned and operated providing full-automotive collision repair and maintenance services. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We are a member of Professional Auto Service, an elite performance network, where independent service facilities share common goals of being world-class automotive service centers.
- Written Warranties Available on all Work Performed
- I-CAR, ASE, AMI Trained Technicians
- Repairs on Domestic & Import Vehicles
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Local Shuttle Service
- Walk-Ins Customers & All Insurance Claims Are Welcome
- Rental Car On Site
What Our Clients Say
Brian installed a rear spoiler on my 2016 Challenger. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and did a fantastic job at a fair price. I would definitely recommend Classic Auto Body to anyone needing body work done.
I have used Classic Auto Body 3 times in the last 5 years. In all 3 times it has been easy to make an appointment when to drop the car off, the work was done by the time it was promised and the work has been excellent. In no time could see where the damage had occurred. Brian the owner is always courteous and professional when describing what they need to do to fix the problem.There is no other place I would go to first.
Great guys. Very professional and did a great job on my truck. I would recommend them to anyone.
When I learned my dealership wanted to charge me over $800 for a headlight, I called Brian at Classic. He was very helpful, and was able to get the headlight, and install it within a couple days (for well under $800). You can’t beat great customer service, fair prices and friendliness in a business. We will definitely go back.
Where should I begin. Is it with how impressed I was Brian’s knowledge and professional way he explained his approach to repairs. Or maybe it was his assurance that he was an expert the interaction with insurance companies for determining “repair or replace” parts for best results. But if II had to guess it was “HOW JAW DROPPING GREAT MY CAR LOOKED” when I pick it up. Classic is the choice for service and workmanship you won’t regret.